- Strictly No Maggots.
- Strictly No Particles Or Nuts Must be prepared & purchased from lac desire only.
- You will be asked to declare any banned baits on your arrival. Failing to declare them at this point and later found within your possession /using them, you will be told to leave therefore forfeiting your holiday and loss of all payment.
- Strictly No lead-core rigs, braided leaders, tether rigs or permanently fixed leads. A visit to each angler will be carried out before your fishing begins & during your stay.
- Only 3 rods max per angler.
- Strictly no ill treatment to the fish, other clients, or property.
- Strictly No sacking of carp this is forbidden.
- Only use large landing net (42″inch min)
- Landing nets weigh slings, must be dipped in our treated water butts before you start fishing.
- Pellet – carp pellet only to be used Boilies -only Fresh/Frozen to be used.
- Must use Clinic/Medi Carp – use on all hook holds/marks -all anglers must have, if not you must purchase it from us.
- Unhooking mats are provided. If you wish to bring your own it must be a large Euro size at least 4cm thick.
- A maximum of 20lb Braided mainline is acceptable with sufficient mainline tubing, we prefer 15lb + mono.
- Bait boats are allowed, within your own swim; do not impose on other anglers fishing areas. (NO ROWING BOATS).
- The front gate is to be kept shut and locked at all times! All vehicles to be parked in the designated parking areas.
- Treat the site and nature with respect, No loud radios & No litter.
- Pets – Sorry No Pets.
OUR LAKE RULES are in place to protect the welfare of our fish, venue & customers. Any one found breaking our rules we reserve the right to terminate your holiday there and then, therefore forfeiting your holiday and loss of all payment.
We will not be held responsible for any personal injuries, illness or losses.
WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ACTS OF GOD OR ANY ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES THAT ARE OUT OF OUR CONTROL.